PV Consult in its activity works mainly with the following equipment suppliers:
Module producers: Jinco Solar, Yingly, Suntech, REC, CNPV, Canadian Solar, Schuco, Bosh, Chaori CRM, CSUN, Cotech Solar, Risen Solar, S-Energy.
Inverters: PowerOne, REFUsol, Solarmax, SMA, Danfoss, Huawei, Siemens.
Mounting structure: MAT, HatiCon, CWF, Schuco, HILTI, Clavijo.
Cables: ACS Handels, Heln Cable, Elder Cable Systems, Faber Kabel, Cablecommerce.
Transformers: Pavel sons, Siemens, ABB, Schneider, Electric.
Other equipment: OBO Bettermann, inAccess, EPG, ELSTA-Mosdorfer, Tritec, HILTI, Schrack Technik, Krannich Solar, EnerVis.
Superior Services Through Internationally Recognized Certification
Company CertificationEmployee Certifications PV Consult is certified for a wide range of activities:
- Design, supply, install and and comission electrical systems up to 110 kV;
- Complete engineering of PV and wind power strations;
- Techical support and O&M of RES;
- Expert consutlation and audit.
The Company holds Management System certificates for are:
- Quality: ISO 9001:2008;
- Environmental: ISO 14001:2005;
- Health and Safety: OHSAS 18001:2007.
PV Consult is continuously investing in developing its human capital by training employees and helping them acquire increasing number of internationally recognized professional certifications.
Solar Power Plant Certifications:
- Construction and O&M of free-standing and roof- top solar power plants
- Electric works up to middle voltage (20kV/35kV)
- Construction of transformer stations;
- Maintenance of invertors produced by: Power One; REFU; Solarmax; SMA.
Wind Construction Certifications:
- First safety;
- Delivery of protection equipment;
- Vestas construction;
- Vestas D1;
- Vestas basic installation;
- High elevation works safety.
The photovoltaic operator in Europe
|1 Kuzman Shapkarev Street
Sofia 1000, Bulgaria
+359 2 950 22 20, + 359 898 707 177